Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ah, first blog post in a new blog

I feel all giddy! Like a silly girl in a new relationship. Maybe part of me is still a silly girl, even though I most defiantly don’t feel like it and people count on me to not be silly.

But Hell I like the word silly! The funny thing about that word is that the only way to describe it is by using it! The word silly just sounds silly!

 

So now you know that I am insane. At least we are on equal footing.

Speaking of insane, I guess one could say this blog was started because I am feeling a bit off. Funny reason to start a blog. I swore off my passion of the last 10 years and started a new blog. I did it because for the last couple weeks I have been sliding in and out of depression and I am getting tired of it.

Funny thing to do huh? Get depressed. Decide to put my passion by the wayside and start a blog. Only its not just the blog really. The blog is to mark my progress through my quest to turn back time. To turn into the person I was 5 years ago. THAT person I liked. And enjoyed being. This current me sucks. So what does any reasonably sane person do when they realize that they suck? Well probably not start a blog about it. But then I have already decided that I am not sane, so there you go.

One of my quests that I want to mark with this blog is to see if the direction I was headed in back then is still what I want. If not, then I will get to have the fun of finding a whole new direction to go in.

Of course I am a bit worried that I will spend all my time picking new directions but never following through on them. I am horrible on following through on my directions. Guess I never had a dream big enough that I actually wanted to hold on to it. Except maybe future soul mate, who I found at age 9 and never let go of. And am now very happy with. So I did succeed in one dream.

Not too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment